The student news site of Englewood High School

Corn Mazes in Colorado

Corn mazes are a fun fall activity you can enjoy with your family and friends. There are several great corn mazes in Colorado but here we have the top 5.

Chatfield Farms
Chatfield Farms’ Corn Maze is 7-acres big! It opened on September 16 and will last through October 30 There is also a mini-maze for kids under 10, so bring your little siblings and children!
Anderson Farms
The Corn Maze at Anderson Farms opened on the 21st of September, and will run through the 31 of October, they are always closed on tuesdays! Kids 3 & under get in for free, 4 & up get in for $17.00 on Monday-Thursday, and Friday-Sunday is $27.00 for Ages 4 & up!
Fritzler Farm Park
The Fall Festival includes the corn maze and will take place September 18 – October 30. Fridays it’ll be open 4-10 PM, Saturdays 11am-10pm, Sundays 12-5pm!
Maize in the City
This Maze is 20-acres big and takes approximately 40 minutes to complete. Adults will have to pay $14 for entry, Children 12 & younger will need $10, Children who are 4 years and under are free. It opened on the 24th of September and will last the whole fall season!
Miller Farms
The Fall Festival contains the corn maze, a picnic area, and the ability to pick your own fruits and vegetables. Everyone 11 years and up will need $25 and can pick 4 bags worth of food and 5-10 year olds need $15 dollars and can pick 4 bags full of fruits and veggies.

Be sure to check out these fun places before the end of the fall season!

The Pirateer • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All The Pirateer Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *