EHS announcements for the week of November 4th, 2016

PirateTV

Hello and welcome to the Englewood Pirate TV announcements for the week of November 3rd.

The deadline to order your senior class panoramic pictures at the lowest price is Sunday, November 6th. Don’t miss out! This is the only senior class picture taken all year. Extra order forms are available in the Main Office. You can order online at BestClass Picture.com.

“The Vocal Arts Fundraising Gala is coming soon! Come and support our Choir, Theater, Visual, and Culinary Arts students on Thursday, November 10th, at 6:45 pm in the commons. Music will be provided by each Choir, along with student, staff and guest performs. food, Student Art for Sale, a Silent Auction, and Photo Booth will also be a part of this fun evening of Music and Art. Englewood’s former Mayor and teacher, Mr. Randy Penn, will be our M.C. for the evening! Visit the pirateer dot com or district website, and scroll to the Vocal Arts Gala ticket link to purchase Student and Adult tickets – advanced ticket purchase comes with a discount. Students, Families, Staff, and Community Members are all invited!”

Juniors and Seniors’ if you want any input on After Prom, please come to the meeting today at 2:05 in the Venue.

There will be open gym Monday and Tuesday at 6:30 pm for boys’ basketball. Tryouts are November 11th, 14th, and 15th. If you interested in playing basketball you must attend all three tryout days.

Please save the date of November 17th for our Campus Showcase Night. This is when EMS and ELA students get to see all of the current and new programming opportunities that they will have at EHS. Also, 5th and 6th grade students and parents can come see what is happening at both Englewood Leadership Academy and Englewood Middle School. A DETAILED FLYER WILL BE SENT HOME IN THIS NEWSLETTER NEXT WEEK!!!!

If you are interested in playing a Winter or Spring sport and need a physical done, please see Ms. Kim in the Health Office to set up an appointment.

Remember Friday is an early release day and on Sunday, the Broncos take on the Oakland Raiders. Game time it 6:30!!!!

Have a great week!