EHS Announcements-October 29, 2021

Hello and welcome to PirateTV. I’m Joe Moraja.

And I’m Julian Stell, thanks for joining us for the weekly announcements. 

This semester, Business 2 and Marketing classes worked on a service-learning project in support of The Lumies Foundation. It is a non-profit organization based in the Denver metro area serving children undergoing cancer treatment. In their service-learning project, students created marketing material including event posters, auction item informational posters, and social media posts to promote the silent auction.  Business students have obtained items to include in the silent auction and $750 in cash from the Englewood community! If you have a moment,  visit the silent auction online.

EHS Cabaret Night is this Saturday. Tickets are available for this fundraising show. You can get them by using the QR code on the posters around school or at the door. They are $20-dollars. The silent auction is at 6:30, the performance is at 7. 

Shout out to ETC Choir members Aidan Mader & Molly Tucker who tried out for All-State Choir!  We wish them the very best & know they will represent EHS very well – we’re excited for them to take on this challenge! Students will know in a few weeks if they made the cut.

Seniors, you need to be making appointments for your senior photo for the yearbook! The deadline for turning those in is fast approaching. You can get all of the important information on www.thepirateer.com. Click on the Pirate Log 2022 tab! 

To order the Senior class picture, please go to https://BestClassPicture.com.

All orders will be online through the website. Pictures will be mailed to the address specified in the order form in about 4 weeks. 

Englewood students, the EHS National Honor Society is hosting the blood drive on Wednesday, Nov. 17. You must be over 16 and fill out the forms given by NHS during lunch. You can get those forms starting November 1st. You will need to sign up for a time slot as well. Parents can also donate.

In sports…

it is time to get forms and Physicals for the winter sports season. You can participate in boys and girls basketball, wrestling, and the swim and dive team. Check in the Athletic Office for practice schedules and more information. 

Thanks for joining us. Make sure to follow EHS Media at pirateer.com, or on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. We leave you with a look at the theater students performing “Thriller”! Have a great week.